Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From my desk looking NE. A work table with some books and magazines I am currently reading through. A nice easy desk chair that I can use for reading or looking at art. Another file that contains a lot of my photos. A real bugger to keep filed and in proper place. Next to that is the door out onto my deck and visible is the post that is the upper support for the stairway coming up from the show room. You may notice I kept the flooring uncovered so I don't have to worry about spilling paint or all the things I do spill. To the right of the stairway I do have a carpeted area with an easy chair and lounge like area with a floor to ceiling bookcase full of my books. I have yet to get into it with a hoe so that will be shown later on. It also has a big picture window looking out over the roof and river and I can see who ever drives up or by.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The last few posts have provided a great insight into the way you work Gary, nice big light space you have

Pattie Wall said...

So we will be waiting for the carpeted area show and tell soon, just like my closet, right?

Robin Roberts said...

this tour has been sooooo fun. I got inspired by your old saddle - I think it's worthy of a painting!