Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Continuing on from the last post is the SW corner of the studio. From my elongated built in desk is storage for drawing supplies, tools for canvas stretching and a view out the window to the west where I also have a bird feeder I put up for my wild friends. Along the river we get quite an assortment of species. I can also watch the horses in the pasture that comes up to my property line. Deer quite often pass by and about 11:00 a bald eagle will come over at studio height. Ducks and Canada Geese are always jabbering away. Summers it is fun to watch Osprey fishing . We used to have a lot of Moose come around but have not seen one in 5 or 6 years. Too much building going on west of us and the population has taken a big hit.

2 comments:

Candace X. Moore said...

Hi, Gary. Glad to hear you haven't been buried alive in snow. Thanks for the studio tour. I'm jealous of all your space (that's a big room), and the view from your windows. Also, congratulations on your listing with Perez Gallery. Must be interesting to have both virtual and brick-and-mortar exhibit spaces. Would love, at some point, to hear your perspective on the pros and cons of each. Happy New Year, C

Pattie Wall said...

Love it that you have so many critter sightings, I would get very little done..