Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Am actually working on several new paintings and have even gone back to working on the Deeer that I was taking everyone through befor I got involved in Gallery opening, trips etc. Will post that in next few days. I had to take a trip over to Jackson yesterday. No fun going over Togwotee Pass. Wind and falling snow. This morning Dubois is really getting it. A winter kind of storm with falling snow, howling wind and a temperature at 10:30 am of 20 degrees. Visibility is near zero.
Anyway ran into this gal standing in a nice mucky pond. "What? You want to take my picture? But I am not properly attired. Can't we do this later?"

4 comments:

Perry Brown said...

Great pics Gary! Hope to see the paintings soon.

Anonymous said...

i love both pics Gary! and when you isolate that background, it would be perfect for a portrait (of a human in my case).

Autumn Leaves said...

Such a gorgeous photo! I must confess, that as it gets warmer during the days, I am reminded again and again of why I prefer winter. I remember the passes when I lived in Washington and nope; they are definitely no fun when there is a winter storm afoot!

Judy P. said...

The scenery and animals all around your life is amazing- you must get painting inspirations everyday!
Is this a moose? With your permission, can I use the photo to make an oil painting? If I ever complete it I will send you a photo of the results.