Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I worked all day on my PINNACLES STREAM Oil Painting working my way down towards the bottom building up my detailing as I go. Upon finishing I will still go back in and do touch up where appropriate to pull everything together. I didn't get to my Gouache as I had planned but feeling ever so guilty I did do a small Gouache that I posted on my painting-a-day blog. Not quite getting one-a-day. Guess I am having too much fun working on these larger pieces. Still working in my mind the Deer painting I have in my sub concious. I really am ready to start doing some sketches on it. Maybe I can get going on that today.
This is the day I get to go to the Dubois House of Horrors for continuing foot exercise. To heal they tell me I have to want to be in pain. Ouch!

3 comments:

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Keep having fun Gary, your paintings are brilliant. I love the composition and colors. Well done.

Unknown said...

Your work is lovely, the color vibrant. It was fun to see the process and the painting come alive.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so happy you enjoyed my card.

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note

Autumn Leaves said...

That brush work in the foreground grasses is so amazing, Gary. The colors also are keeping my interest! So pretty!