Friday, January 16, 2009

The past several weeks while recuperating from a hernia surgery [yuck] I have taken on a little project of doing sunrises and early morning jaunts in my pickup just within a few miles of town. I have spotted 4 different elk herds and have had fun following them with the binoculars. This doe and last years fawn were catching the first mornings sun rays yesterday morning.
I have taken a little time off my painting and became a carpenter by remodeling and building cabinets in my studio. I have that project pretty well under control and yesterday got back to the brush. I can finish up my project by doing a little every day. I'll post a pix when I have it pretty well finished.

1 comment:

Ila Rolstead said...

Yes, please, Gary--I am interested in everything you do and check your website several times each day.