Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I must be posting too much on this site as I have been away for several days and have several folks e-mailing wondering where I was.
So back to business. Befor I left last weekend I had started this Gouache watercolor 18"x22" image size, BLACKROCK WINTER. I am in my winter period apparantely. Even though most folks have been in a whiteout most of this winter and ahte to see something like this-we here in NW Wyoming are receiving none of it. Our snow is at 30% of normal. Similar to the winter of 1988 which of course were the prelude to the fires in Yellowtone National Park.
Could we please have some of your snow?

1 comment:

Celebration of Life said...

I love your work Gary; you have inspired me to paint again. I am posting a progression of my newest painting on my blog. I hope you will stop by and give me feedback!
Jo