Thursday, May 28, 2009

I ended up the first part of the week doing picture framing for a rancher out east of town so it really feels good to get back behind the easle in the gallery. Things are beginning to get busy and there are a lot of interruptions but it is fun meeting and visiting with folks from all over the world. Especially today where we had a great sales day.
I have started this large sheet watercolor 22"x28" as my deer painting is still not dry enough to work on and I got a little excited about starting this instead of the Owl I had started[see posting somewhere down my blog]and should be trying to finish up. And it is keeping me from working on a commission I should be doing but can't seem to get started on.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

This one is beautiful! It is so fun seeing pictures of and hearing about daily life from a part of the country that is so different from where I am. Thanks for sharing.

And, congrats on the good sales day--nice to hear!

hissnhowl said...

Glad to hear you had a good sales day. I really enjoyed looking at your work this morning - beautiful paintings!!