Thursday, September 8, 2011

What you missed by not being in Dubois today.

For the past year I have been posting photos of my work on Facebook-all taken within a day or two and in the Dubois area that included the Tetons and Yellowstone National Parks and the surrounding area.  I called it "WHAT YOU MISSED BY NOT BEING IN DUBOIS TODAY"  It has had an amazing following worldwide but I am finding a number of folks who are giving up on facebook and a number of them that asked if I would post this series on my blog.  I am going to add a blog just for that event.  I will continue to do the facebook site too.
This mother Grizzly along with two adorable fuzzy cubs were spotted on the top of Togwotee Pass by my wife and I several days ago.  We got some up close and personal pixs of them as they dug about for roots on a clay like volcanic slope.

7 comments:

Marie Theron said...

Gary I have two blogs, one is a travel-and-where-I-live blog, the other a fun fashion blog inspired by clip art! Needless to say the travelling spot is always way ahead in followers! The thirst to know more and more about places also lead people to your "What you missed today...." blog!

AutumnLeaves said...

I love seeing nature in all its glory and enjoy your blog for that. I don't do Facebook either and haven't for about a year now. Just not my cup o' tea.

Stan Hughes said...

What I missed was being eaten by a bear. lol.
Your work is exceptional. Keep on creating.

hmuxo said...

What a great photo, Gary!! Wonderful zoom on your camera...at least I hope you zoomed and wasn't that close!! She's a beauty.

Log Cabin Studio said...

Wonderful photo Gary....I would have loved to see the cubs.
Caroline

Theresa Paden said...

Great photo Gary!

Doreen Cross said...

Oh My...where were the bears when we visited. Great to see you got a good shot there.